4.18.2009

Many Pictures with a Little News

Yep, I haven't posted in a long time. Let's just say that I have been avoiding the computer for the most part because it tends to make me nauseous. Not because it tells me constantly that we have very little room remaining on our hard drive and it will be crashing sooner than later, but rather for a slightly smaller and altogether different reason. In November, we are going to have another baby.
So, here are some pictures from the past few weeks. Things are really turning very green around here. Most of our fruit trees have flowers and the rest are not far behind. It is suppose to be 83 degrees on Monday. That's going to be HOT!
Clare taking a much needed nap!
Planting the ornamental plum in the front yard.
Delicious peanut butter and crackers.
Safety first!
This is what everyone's dishes look like...right?
Ready to cook.
My hero team
Brushing in Jackpot, NV.
The finished wedding dress.

Rainy day activity.

No comments: