1.08.2009

I Should Get

Back to the blog...
I think that I have had time these past few weeks to add something to the blog, but I can't remember. Mike was home from Christmas until Jan 5th. We didn't get out and explore nature as we had thought we might. We've had tons of snow, roads have been closed, long distance travelling has been better left to those with at least some sort of emergency. We enjoyed a relaxing vacation although a little person in our house doesn't believe in sleeping in, so we missed out on that aspect. We did go to Nampa for some Costco shopping and we checked out Baker City, Oregon last weekend. I had a birthday, we celebrated Christmas and New Years, we had an anniversary... I'm thinking those are all the main celebrations for this time of year, but they all tend to run together.
Here are a few pictures from the holidays and I will do some more updating soon!

No comments: