11.01.2009

60 Posts 60 Days: Day 56

Reinforcements

After a week of just the three of us, another wave of reinforcements has arrived. My mom and sister Brigid are here to act as crowd control (Clare) when the time comes for me to head off to the hospital. Hopefully that time will be soon as each day is just a wee bit more uncomfortable than the last. Lots of contractions today but no rhyme or reason to them.

I do believe that today may be my favorite day of the year. I love gaining that extra hour! Plus Clare slept in a bit later than usual both days this weekend so I think I may have gotten six hours of consecutive sleep last night. Dreamy!

Tomorrow is a full moon. Maybe that will bring new baby luck. It always seems to make kids crazy at school, so perhaps it will have the same effect on me tomorrow.

No comments: