9.16.2009

60 Posts 60 Days: Day 10

Sick

It was bound to happen. The little girl has been sick for a couple days. Clingy. Needy. Grumpy. And in my face. Stuffy nose. Sore throat. Sneezing. If she hadn't been sick, I would have blamed it on my seasonal flu shot (yippee to being in the high-risk group for both types of flu this year) that I got yesterday. I did get one hell of a sore arm from that, but I'm pretty sure this crap is just an average cold or whatever supplemental crud is going around. No fever and no cough, so likely not anything terribly exciting like H1N1.

I've been trying to rest, which, at this point, is much easier said than done. There's the non-napper. And the squirmy internal wiggler. And I've had tons of water to compensate for the faucet that is my nose, which means going to the bathroom at least once every fifteen minutes. And the nighttime insomnia that is now my constant companion. As soon as my pregnant brain can remember to get some at the store, Tylenol PM, here I come!!!

And it is already day 10, which can only mean that there are 50 left in the countdown!

No comments: