11.19.2008

Around the Block

There was no afternoon nap today. It was suppose to happen, but it didn't. So, instead of spending an afternoon with a grouchy baby, we went outside where it is hard to be a grouch for some reason. We started with a nice stroll around the neighborhood. It is really nice to be able to use a stroller and walk faster than baby speed. Then we blew bubbles, played soccer, and raced around the yard. When we were both sufficiently frozen (I was cold much before LLSS, but she did eventually admit to having cold hands) we came inside and she immediately returned to grouch mode. Ah, for two hours it was all good.

I went to the dentist this morning to have my teeth cleaned. There's really nothing like that fresh-from-the-dentist smoothness. Seriously. If my insurance would cover it, I'd have my teeth cleaned once a month. I really liked the hygenist as well.

No comments: