11.21.2008

Time Keeps on Ticking

Okay, this is a bit bizarre, but it seems interesting to me how time escapes us in increments. Since LLSS was born, I've been noticing this phenomenon. It is especially apparent to me when I do something simple like warm something up in the microwave: goodbye minute. Maybe if I were more productive during that minute (squats, cleaning, learning a new hobby) I might feel more justified in its passing. Perhaps this could be a New Year's Resolution for me. Or it could be my "do it every day" activity for next month, like blogging is for me this month.

We really need to have a garage sale around this place. We have lots of extras or things we rarely or never use that are taking up valuable space, like the middle of the living room. Two large boxes and a super-sized coffee table. Maybe we can get our act together to at least get it out to the garage. That would be a step in the right direction.

And yes, there is a spell check for this blog, but I choose not to use it. I don't know why, but I don't use it. So if you see something in the super-sketchy-spelling category, please just ignore it.

I hope everyone has some great weekend plans in mind. I'll see you back here tomorrow!

No comments: