11.12.2008

Our Yard is a Litterbox

For the second day in a row, someone in our family has stepped in cat crap in our yard. It is sneakily hidden under grass or leaves and blends right in with all the little dirt piles (courtesy of our little squirrel friends). So disgusting. So now Clare can't go out and play because we don't know what is safe and what is not. This is a new development and it is a gross one.

I planted some bulbs and flower seeds today while LLSS slept. I'm hoping to add a bit of color to the street side of the house next spring and summer. Iris, daffodil, delphinium, malva, and poppy.

I'm off to the dentist tomorrow. I already know that it is going to be expensive, but let's hope for good news on a second tooth that I know I have ground into submission. I need to relax or I will be toothless pretty soon.

No comments: