11.06.2008

Trying Something New

Cabin completion! Here are some photos of the completed cabin at Starrigavin Campground north of Sitka. Mike aided in putting together the walls and the roof. The rest was finished after we left. It is located in a developed campground and is completely accessible. I'll try to post some links to information from the time it was being built.



Today I am trying to import some video into the blog. If all goes well and it doesn't take all day! Okay, finished.



Here is Clare on Halloween night, about three houses into the trick-or-treating experience. I know this because I am only carrying her bag and not the Queen Bee herself. House four is when that happened! Sorry the audio is so jumbled. I feel our camera was better at picking up the sound of crunching leaves that tiny baby voices.

No comments: