10.06.2009

60 Posts 60 Days: Day 30

A Wrecking Ball

That's the only phrase I have to describe my daughter today. Pure chaos around here. There was the 45 minute fit in the bathroom when she kept calling my name, then freaking out when I tried to open the door. The refusal to go outside and play. The refusal to put on clothing even though it is a tad chilly in the house. The insistence that a bath was in order immediately. Good thing I have all this extra pregnancy hair to pull out. I'm not sure if she is starting to get sick, is overly tired, was hungry (but refuse to eat, thus further lowering her blood sugar levels). It was, I'm thinking, a lovely preview of age 16. Better strengthen my powers of Love and Logic in the next 13 years. On a super positive note, she was in bed and asleep by 7:30.

And 30...that's half of 60! I'd better take some more pictures to supplement my postings. It's sort of like freezing meals ahead of time so when you don't feel like cooking there is something on hand.

No comments: