10.09.2009

60 Posts 60 Days: Day 33

What? A Sewing Project Complete? In a Day?

Yes, it really is true. This morning I picked out fabric for a breastfeeding cover and by 11 p.m. it was finished. This is the tutorial I used. And to make things even better I only failed to follow directions in one spot which then required a little creative thinking, but I was still able to create a finished product very similar to the one shown. Pictures (along with those of the teeny tiny diapers) to come.

On a completely different note, have you seen this? I've been reading for a while and find it intriguing, incredibly hilarious, and sometimes painfully true. I think the "making your own diapers" is what triggered my brain to remember to include it in this post.

There is also this, which I also find entertaining, but please don't go here if you are easily offended by swearing. Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: