Tiny Diapers For Tiny Buns: Check
Finally. Completion of the cloth diaper project. Clare and I put all the snaps on the pocket diapers today. There are eight total plus I ended up buying 20 tiny prefolds and two diaper covers. That should be enough to last two days, fingers crossed. We will be trying to avoid using disposables as much as possible so convenience and supply are key. I'm thinking that within a few weeks the new baby will be big enough to use the BumGenius one size diapers, but those first few weeks, if my brain remembers correctly, involve a ton of diapers!
Pictures to come.
And I made a deal with myself that I would not be starting any other sewing projects until I wrapped this one up, so now I can move forward toward procrastination of a different project. Ah, the beauty of it all.