10.17.2009

60 Posts 60 Days: Day 41

Pain in the Head

Well, it is my place to vent about my migraines after all. So let's just say that I hate them all the time, but even more so when I have a bun in the oven and can't take any freaking medicine. Well, I can take some things so I shouldn't complain, but still, migraine #2 in less than a week is kicking my ass. And of course it is the weekend. And I'm cheap so I'm not going to the emergency room no matter what (migraine related, baby is a different story).

My dad headed home today after a quick, productive visit. I always feel like we take advantage of him because we don't let him sleep in, we work him hard, and we make him do crazy things like boost himself up into the attic from a too-short step ladder. Although I heard a little groaning, he was a champ, especially at the tender age of 70. Thanks again for coming!!!!

I have some great pictures to put up soon. Just that process of getting them on to the hard drive, then on to the blog. Someday!

Mike's parents arrive tomorrow for a week. Extra hands are always appreciated at this point in the game!

No comments: